- SS Shoe Box (Grade 316) provided in the PRO series is anchored to the floor so that mid/end pilasters could be fixes on them.
- The pilaster is supported by L-bracket floor anchor bolt witch is concealed with 100 mm high SS Shoe Box
- The Shoe Box provides floor clearance of 100 mm.
- The top rail (SS Grade 304) is fixed to maintain alignment of all pilasters (mandatory in 12 mm model)
- Intermediate Panels (partitions) are fixed to rear wall and mid pilaster through SS U-channels.
- Maintaining the floor clearance of 100 mm, each door is mounted on mid/end pilaster with 3 hinges.
- Each door has one coat hook and door knob affixed.
- Door opening could be set either from inside or outside and could be fixed on left or right side.
- SS Shoe Box Up arrangement at bottom enhances the overall beauty of the restroom area
- SS Top rail arrangement for better stability and strength
- SS accessories